News:

The Codes Banner is available! Check the announcements.

Main Menu

Warner u lucky boy!!!

Started by smallo, April 30, 2007, 06:21:59 AM

smallo

Alrite warner its the toasty boy here. lol. Just wana say that u are a lucky lad for 1 getting back into E.S last nite thru the secret door but also how the hell u wangled 2 autographs from the boys on your jumper using ur sisters eye liner!!!! Explain urself? lol.

Cem

secret door?  the hell you on about chris lol

warner

Well it's a long story but I'll begin....

I crowdsurfed 30 secs in to the first song, first band, as you do at a rock gig. Got pulled into the bouncers, led into a back room and told my gig was over before it had even began!!! Chucked out the back door into some unknown place.

Devastated I proceeded out, not a clue where I was going, and co-incidently found Harley sitting on some steps, telling me he was going to go home. I just desperately wanted to see ES, so I pleaded with touts to give me another ticket for a tenner, "35 quid mate was the reply". I went to the main entrance to meet my sister, and once I got there, Chloe and Nate were arguing to get me back in with the doorpeople. Craig then burst in, argued with the bouncers and got chucked out also. I wasn't to be let back in, description of me and everything....

For some reason I went to this balcony we were at earlier overlooking the tour buses, sobbing like a baby. Lovely people Cem, Chloe + Craig comforted me, whilst I drowned my sorrows on a hip flask of whiskey some random gave me.(Badger) According to Cem. So devastated/messed/raged I threw my top down to where the tour buses were placed, even though Cem was trying his best to prevent me, then it just so happened that Rob (ES drummer) probably heard my tears and poked his head out the sunroof of the coach, "what's up mate?!".

Through sobs I told him my story, and then asked him to sign my top, he went in couldn't find a pen, so my sister chucked her eye liner down, and Rob took it in the coach got Rou's sig and put his on and chucked it back up. Now nearly ES Warner again, I created a cunning disguise: changed clothes with craig, put on my sisters clothes and proceeded to the 2nd entrance, strolled in like the normal Warner I usually am, relieved as f**k. Just in time for the start of Madina lake!!!! Danced my way right to the front, and saw a f**ken brilliant Shikari set!!!

All in all everything was better than I could've imagined, and I owe alot to Cem, I aint thanked him properly, but without him all day me/us would've been f**ked. Navigated us to the NIA and navigated me the f**k out of trouble! Cheers mate, cus otherwise I would still be crying now!!!!!!!!! :) I could post more, but I seriously need to do my essay.
Enter Shikari lover

warner

If you want to know how good it was just take a peek, at this + this users vids.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=17Th3FCcJAs
Enter Shikari lover

Cem

haha brilliant day.

and dont worry about it warner. anytime pal.

Fergal

Wow, anecdotes.

I need to go out and have some anecdotes...
FergalPlace: It's like MySpace except you're not allowed to be my friend.

HARLEY

warner

Enter Shikari lover