News:

The Codes Banner is available! Check the announcements.

Main Menu

OBS

Started by Cem, May 19, 2007, 05:04:22 PM

Cem

The Original Bands Showcase is starting for us on the 17th June ladies and gentlemen. Now this is a big event for the Shed, and we hope to see each and every one of you down there!! We need support to get us through this first heat, then there will be a semi-final and then a final. We obviously have our hearts set on winning it, but we really do need your help as part of what we are judged on is fan size/crowd reaction. So that's your job!

Heres our heat flyer:

Make sure if you are coming to support us you take that, and you'll get a quid off. Plus we benefit. So everyone's a winner eh?

We really appreciate all the support guys. Let's make it a good-un! x

Nina

may i add that you might wanna re-size that before printing it off...
or it will actually be massive.
xxx
getting off the train to see a girl, that's sweeter than an apple picked from adam's tree, oh glory be!

warner

Lets all go an have a discoooooo.
Enter Shikari lover

lozlocharlton

Booked it off work today :):) xx
xx Lobster xx

smallo

i'l be dare. me n warner will be moshing as our usual random selves. We all want merch for the big day tho. then the judges will see how many of us loyal codey's are there!!!!

warner

"Where's your sideburns gone, where's your sideburns gone!"
Enter Shikari lover

smallo

waner i have a confession bout the boards!!! i tried to trim them dwn with te kitchenscissors n sliped n took a massive patch out of ma board so had no shioce but o shave it all of. i look well youngnow tho

have no fear they will be back

smallo

sori bout the grammer i wudnt mind but av an eglish lit exam on fri whoops

warner

It's not acceptable Smallo, get your grammar ouuuuuuuuuut.
Enter Shikari lover

smallo

lol i no its appaling warner! the obs is n fathers day aswell aint it. that may be an issue!!! i will try and blag ma way out of it.

Cem

blag your way firmly out of it christopher.

warner

Quotelol i no its appaling warner! the obs is n fathers day aswell aint it. that may be an issue!!! i will try and blag ma way out of it.

Codes or Father?

CODES. ;)
Enter Shikari lover

Fergal

[/size]If you'd like to run your printer out of pink ink, feel free to use this more vibrant flyer:

Surprisingly, if you print it out, it will only be 12 cm across!

FergalPlace: It's like MySpace except you're not allowed to be my friend.

Nina

ferggggg why've you put that photo on the flyer?!
i look weird.
i like my flyer.
xxx
getting off the train to see a girl, that's sweeter than an apple picked from adam's tree, oh glory be!

Fergal

Quoteferggggg why've you put that photo on the flyer?!
i look weird.
i like my flyer.
xxx

?

Nina

funny.
ok people use whichever flyer you want, but i made the other one in black and white specially cuz it saves colour ink don't it.
xxx

Fergal

Recent studies show that as people try to save on colour ink, they actually end up being low on black more often than being low on colour.
Also as the demand for colour ink has dropped considerably huge price cuts have occurred for colour ink cartridges.

[size=8]I totally made all of that up...[/size]

Nina

oh ssssh ferg.
just cuz my flyer's better.
plus it's already been posted on everyone's myspace.
xxxx

Gwen

i like both flyers.
i think everyone should just write "i'm a codey" on a piece of paper and that would solve the problem of printer ink and could also probably cut down on the amount of paper being used- 12 cm is a tad big really, isn't it ferg?
I'm with the band...

Nina

maybe we want snazzy flyers gwen!
which reminds me i need to print some off.
it's time for the girls' school to get mass-flyered.
xxx