News:

If you're new to the forum and aren't sure how to use it, press the help button to get started.

Main Menu

(no longer) RIP forum?

Started by Cem, May 09, 2007, 04:03:51 AM

Cem

come on people. ive just logged on and to my dismay there are no new posts.
someone say somthing interesting. go on. i dare you.

thank you x

[edit]Ignore him, I accidentally muted you all when I changed your ranks
really sorry
Fergal[/edit]

warner

I thought you were taking the mick, it read at the bottom: "You can post towards your post count" and they was saying "You cannot post replys". Wondered if Fergs was handing out a punishment after Lauren and Smallos antics.
Enter Shikari lover

Fergal

Haha! Well I wasn't meanin' to. But maybe it was some sorta divine punishment- unavoidable!
FergalPlace: It's like MySpace except you're not allowed to be my friend.

warner

I see there's a Snazzy new logo aswell.
Enter Shikari lover

smallo

Wat u mean punish me n lozlocharlton warner thats not very nice now is it. And as for muting out posts huuuuhh! lol

On a different note i really like the logo but wen can we get some loyal band supporters t-shirts!!!! Proper merchandise is what we need.

warner

QuoteWat u mean punish me n lozlocharlton warner thats not very nice now is it. And as for muting out posts huuuuhh! lol

On a different note i really like the logo but wen can we get some loyal band supporters t-shirts!!!! Proper merchandise is what we need.

Get an ES t-shirt they will appreciate it just as much :D Not really I want a "I am a codey" T shirt!
Enter Shikari lover

lozlocharlton

Where do u get these t-shirts from Warner :)
xx Lobster xx

warner

I might have to make my own tbh, I'm considering it.
Enter Shikari lover

monkey56657

"A forum is only as active as its admin"

Just something someone said to be a few years ago.

Keep persisting and eventually enough loyal members will keep it active.
Jon - Monkey56657

Fergal

Hey I'm active! I'm here everyday! Just people like using MySpace for some reason.
I don't really know what's going on at the moment, so I leave the updating to everyone else...
FergalPlace: It's like MySpace except you're not allowed to be my friend.